March 7, 2008

family room decorating

These georgeous, cable knit pillows from Rian Rae - in wonderful earthy tones {check out that navy!} - are modern and fabulous. And I love that they're big at 20x20" or 26x26". The textures make these pillows look so inviting and cozy. They'd look pretty perfect in our family room on the sofa with my antique Ikat pillows.



This set of five white vases from Rosanna would look dreamy in our built-in bookcases. I can just picture the lovely contrast of these sleek pure white vases set in with our colorful, ever-growing book collection. Each vase's shape is unique with graceful curves and modern lines.


These charming Tree of Us coasters by Modern Twist have a simple, fresh design that brings the outdoors in. The nontoxic silicone coasters can be personalized with a pen, too! {Though, I doubt very much that I'd doodle on them because those little trees are just perfect.} They'd be just right on our coffee table, and I'd love to reach for one of these the next time I sit down with a drink!

2 comments:

karey m. said...

rian rae is amazing, right? i could order the whole online catalog.

Anonymous said...

i love everything! i finally just ordered the ruffle bag that i have had my eye on for months. happy friday to me!