February 7, 2008

love is in the air

{Super corny title, I know, but I just couldn't resist!}

Valentine's Day is a week away, and since I just got back from picking up the supplies for my homemade Valentine's from Paper Source (a project I must start tonight if they're going to get delivered on time!), I figured it would be a good day to feature some of the adorable V-Day gift goodies out there. Enjoy!

Clockwide from top left:
Connected Couple pillow from Uncommon Goods.
Love Vase from Uncommon Goods.
Watch with Silk Straps from Pedlars.
Forget Me Knot Ring from Delight.com.
Made with Love onesie set from Uncommon Goods.
Olive Me soap set from Violet.
A-Z of Romance Destinations from Violet.
French Flower Vase from The Macbeth Collection.
Be My Love Bug tower of chocolates from John & Kira.

No comments: