February 19, 2008

for the ladies in your life


Sorry about the missed post yesterday... I was trying really hard to write a new post every week day with a few weekenders peppered in this month, but yesterday was just too crazy to get in front of the computer without any interruptions. What a lousy Monday! And after looking at my calendar, I don't think the rest of the week is going to be much better. {insert sad sigh.}

Thanks for listening... I'll stop whining now ;)

Anyway, I was delighted when I read Ez's Creature Comforts post yesterday about the lovely, inspirational book She from Compendium Inc. "She discovered her real measurements had nothing to do with numbers or statistics." Isn't that such a beautiful, thought-provoking statement? The book promises to be full of them.

Mother's Day is just a few months away, and I think this would be a spectacular gift to share with all of our mothers, who have no doubt taught us many of the same ideas over the years. It's the perfect way to say thank you. There are also cards from the same line that are worth checking out.

2 comments:

shi(f)t said...

i love these (and your blog too!)

Anonymous said...

Shift - Thanks so much! Right back at ya!