July 16, 2008

recipe(s) to try: brunch delight (with Smitten Kitchen)

How many synonyms are there for the word yummy? Hmm... Let’s see. There's delicious, delectable, lip-smacking, and scrumptious. Mouthwatering, tasty and toothsome. And still many others I'm sure. You get the point - there’s a lot. Well, you’re going to need every one once you start scrolling through Smitten Kitchen.

I love to look through recipes and have tons of bookmarks and favorites saved to show for it. Not to mention the countless copies that have been printed off and stuffed into my recipe keepers at home. Smitten Kitchen is always one of my go-tos when looking for a new recipe. So, naturally, this is where I stopped when I wanted to find something to make for brunch this weekend. I actually found twelve somethings. But with only one oven? Looks like I’ve got some narrowing down to do.

From top left: Raspberry-Topped Lemon Muffins * Rich Buttermilk Waffles * Leek and Swiss Chard Tart * German Pancakes * Big Crumb Coffee Cake * Pumpkin Muffins * Dream a Little Dream of Scone * Boozy Baked French Toast * Coconut Macaroon Pancakes * Spinach Quiche * Zucchini Bread * Whole Wheat Apple Muffins

Thank you, Deb, for the wonderful recipes! Your photos are just dreamy!

2 comments:

/// said...

I'm suddenly starving. :)

Kristin said...

DFM - I could lick my screen! I think I'm going to try the coconut macaroon pancakes this weekend. They look just too dreamy to resist!