April 24, 2008

thoughts to ponder

Bricked In - from ArtByChrysti's Flickr photostream.

I've got creative block. It crept in a week or two ago... and again this morning I was sitting at my computer thinking about what I might like to talk about today, and nary an idea came to me. Same goes for yesterday. Sigh.

Not that there aren't tons of wonderful things out there to write about. I just can't seem to pin down my thoughts. They're all just fluttering about in my brain but as soon as I think I've got one, it floats out of reach. And I'm stuck waiting for the words to come.

Well, I'm a little low-energy today, so I figured why wrack my brain when I can call on the wise words of some other {much more!} clever people out there? All I can do is try again tomorrow. These are a few quotes I have pinned up on my corkboard that I enjoy every day:

My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dog already thinks I am.
Unknown

Let loose! You can't amaze the world unless you first surprise yourself. And remember, time's fun when you're having flies.
Kermit the Frog

This is my life. It is my one time to be me. I want to experience every good thing.
Maya Angelou

Keep a journal. Take more pictures. There's no point in making piecrust from scratch.
Nora Ephron

No comments: