April 22, 2008

flutter clutter

I just love where this blogging world can lead us and who we meet along the way. Had I not started this blog, for example, then I never would have gotten an email from Cindy Rokoff way over in Portland, OR telling me a bit about her {lovely!} shop, Flutter. Sadly, I’m not one of the lucky ones who can just walk right in off the street, but I was able to get a taste of the Flutter experience online.

It’s packed with goodies galore that grabbed my attention and affection. Vintage furnishings and knick-knacks, lotions and potions, and baubles and beads gathered from around the globe. Some are old. Some are new. All are unique.

Cindy first opened the doors to Flutter in 2006 and is gearing up to celebrate its anniversary in May. She has enjoyed success over the past two years partly because her store is always changing and also because she doesn’t take herself too seriously. At the bottom of it all, she’s having fun, and it shows.

Thank you, Cindy, for welcoming me into your “wonderland”!

No comments: