April 22, 2008

pillows that pop

Every year as spring makes its way in, I get the irresistible urge to redecorate. I guess it’s something about the renewal of spring. Newness blooms all around us, and so I feel the need to give my home a breath of fresh air as well. Over the years, I’ve come to realize that a complete re-do just isn’t gonna happen. I don’t have the wallet for it or the time. BUT what I can do is add little bits here and there to shake things up.

One of the simplest ways to make over a space – without emptying your wallet – is to invest in a few accent pillows. Adding lively pops of color and layering with interesting patterns and textures is a quick and easy way to awaken a sleepy room.

Here are a few toss pillows that I’ve got my eye on {available online from Flutter}:



(Clockwise from top left:)
Marzipan Pillow ($52)
A single bloom in pink and cream stands out on a neutral ground.

Mango Pillow ($72) Turn up the volume with the punchy colors of this floral patterned pillow.

Nouveax Golden Pillow ($68)
A bright shade of spring green is the background to a botanical fleurs-de-lis.

Mango Stripe Pillow ($58)
A striking pillow bedecked with bright jewel-toned stripes and a playful pom-pom trim.

1 comment:

jimmy jackson said...

Very nice pictures of toss pillows to see. Apart from the look of the pillows we have to see the quality of pillows and the comfort they give. you can find even more good looking, comfort giving pillows within your budget.