August 3, 2009

monday mornings

Oh boy, am I getting off to a slow start today.

It all started with the perfect morning, actually. The kind where the cool breeze was blowing in just the right way so that we had to pull the blankets up under our chins. I just laid in my cozy bed listening to the birds outside and cuddling with Lulu and Wade. Our bed was so warm and cozy and peaceful... no one wanted to get up!

And now I'm just moving in slo-mo. I wish I could crawl back in bed!

(The Window II by Jersey Maids)

4 comments:

Cassimus T. said...

My morning was very similar...until our 80 pound australian shepherd came to cuddle..that got me up pretty quick ;)
loove that picture...

Dionne said...

Oh I love those slow-motion mornings! Makes you wanna lie in bed all day. Nice!

Michelle Schraudner said...

I loove when it's just chilly enough to need a blanket. I have the hardest time getting out of bed on those days!

Kristin said...

Cassie - our dog (lulu) is nearly 70 pounds... believe me when I say it's crowded on that bed when she comes in in the mornings, but I just love our cuddle times so much!