June 24, 2009

design inspiration: pink garden party

LOVE this...

How flattered I would be to get an invite to this charming garden party. I can't quite pinpoint what I like best.... is it the casual linens and slipcovered seats (that look like tea towels tied together with ribbons down the sides)? the dusty pink wall with climbing ivies? or the glass cake stands and bowls holding blooming flowers and fruit?

I think it's the total package... and it's perfect!


(torn from Martha Stewart Living mag -- sorry I don't have the issue info!)

5 comments:

Dionne said...

If you get invited to this party and your can bring guests, can I be one of them :)

Rachel said...

Ooh, I love the linen slip covers. Good idea there!

Michelle Schraudner said...

This is so great. I love that it looks so sweet without being fussy.

simplesong said...

so sweet ... love everything about this!

Melissa Blake said...

I've always wanted to go to a garden party!