May 16, 2008

MORE friday favorites

Here are a few more things that I fancy...

{You know, I wasn't going for a theme with these either, but looking at them all together, I sure think this would be a cute outfit for dinner and cocktails al fresco.}

A pair of Caylynn Espadrilles by Steven (via Zappos). With a {4-3/4"!} platform wedge heel, black leather open toe and silver buckle, I'd wear these shoes ALL THE TIME.

Ooh la la! My heart pitter-pattered when I spied this brilliant Moonstone Ring by New York designers Conroy & Wilcox (via Erie Basin). The stone set in 18K gold has a beautiful pearly white color and would look perfect with so many outfits. You can dress it up or dress it down, and it'll look gorgeous no matter what.


This Halter Dress from Anthropologie is pretty, pretty, pretty. The contrast of dark indigo and crisp white is perfect for the season, and I love the black band that ties in the back. (Click the "On Model" view... it really shows how darling this dress is.)

Who doesn't love a great Tano bag? The Art Attack in pearly white is my new favorite.



Gotta love these RayBan shades. Cool tortoise shell frame with a light brown lens. Two words: summer chic. {Thank you, Juju for finding them... and letting me copy!}

3 comments:

karey m. said...

now this is an outfit with all the accoutrements! may i borrow it?

Kristin said...

That's a great idea, Karey - an international clothes borrowing network! Sort of like "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants," which yes, I will admit to reading AND watching.

Joslyn said...

love that bag. LOVE it!