May 11, 2011

fuzzy head

Without fail, every time I sit down to write you something today, the minute I poise my hands over the keyboard to type, all the thoughts that were swirling about in my head just disappear. Poof! Gone.

I've got nothing to say.

(you don't even want to know how long it took me to come up with that paragraph.)

Because I'm feeling much too lazy to force words that aren't there, I'll just leave you with this...



This is exactly where I'd like to be on a day when I just can't make sense of my thoughts. Here's hoping a good night's sleep will give me a little bit of focus tomorrow.

(Image via here.)

4 comments:

Mary said...

Funny - I feel exactly the same way today. No inspiration. I think I'd like to join you on that beach!

JUST ME said...

I think I can safely say I'd like to be in that picture EVERY day.

Dionne said...

That picture is where I want to be right now!!!

trupe nunti said...

Great view, in a place like that i want to be on every second of my life, incredible place.