May 16, 2011

bold bedding

Morning, Sunshines! Hope you had a lovely weekend.

Speaking of sunshine... we had NONE for the past three days. It was quite possibly the coldest, rainiest, dreariest, windiest May weekend in history. (Well, that I can remember at least.)

But walking out to sunshine and blue skies and the greenest, green grass and brightest spring flowers (thanks to all that rain!) put a big smile on my face, and so I guess our lazy weekend at home wasn't quite so bad...

And all that spring-ness outside made me think of this...



Bold, bright, colorful. Just like a spring garden. It would be a treat to wake up in this bed every morning.


(Laelia Bedding. From Anthro, of course.)

1 comment:

L said...

ANTHROPOLOGIE HAS SOME OF THE BEST FINDS.. IF ONLY I WERE THE COMPANY BUYER TO GET ALL THE STUFF AT WHOLESALE PRICE!..LOL

–LORENA
TravelDesignery.com