December 10, 2007

chicago fave: POSH

I've been a busy bee chipping away at my Christmas gift list, and my latest shopping trip included a stop at P.O.S.H. in River North. P.O.S.H. is one of my most favorite stores in the city - and one of the prettiest with its tables and shelves full of spectacular vintage and vintage-inspired finds. Most of the goods come from European hotels and flea markets, and every carefully-selected piece feels special - like it has a story. P.O.S.H. is approachable and friendly, and you never know what unusual treasures await you. I can spend hours scouring the dazzling assortment of silver, tableware, glassware, stationary, and ornaments, and I rarely leave the store empty-handed (this trip included!). I can't wait to give my gifts and hope they love them just as much as I do!

No comments: