December 3, 2010

tgif

Pretty flowers and perfect plaid from Poppies & Posies...




I am so glad it's Friday, dear Friends. We now have three weeks under our belt of me back at work and my Twinkies at daycare. Things are going OK, we're definitely still trying to get used to our new routine. Thanks so much for all your well wishes!

Any plans for the weekend? I'm going to be a busy baking bee! I'm co-hosting a baby shower for my dear friend, Hill, on Sunday, and I have lots of treats to whip up for the big event. Besides that, I'm going to try to get some Christmas shopping done and also taking Henry & Amelia to a twins-only music class. It'll be fun to see lots of other duos on Saturday afternoon!

Have a great weekend!
xo, Kristin

(See the rest of the beautiful images at Once Wed.)

2 comments:

Dionne said...

Love this photo! And have fun hosting, I am sure it will be a great shower.

Awww... you miss your kidlets... that just means when you get home, you'll have to give them even more kisses!

Reed Blaine said...

Thanks for postting this