The lovely Michelle over at Oh Mishka! tagged me and now I'm tagging these six ladies to name the six things that made them happy today: Dionne, Emily, Anne, Joslyn, Mary and Suann.
So now, in no particular order, the six things that make me happy:
1. It's Friday! I know it sounds cliche, but I have been looking forward to this weekend for months. My dear friend is getting married tomorrow, and I can't wait to celebrate with her!
2. I'm 19 weeks pregnant this week. Almost half way there!
3. Enjoying ice cream treats with my co-workers. I don't know whose idea it was, but boy was it a good one! I haven't had a Good Humor strawberry shortcake bar in ages. And I confess that this was actually from yesterday... but that ice cream bar was so darn good, I can't stop thinking about it!
4. Looking at inspiring photos of nurseries to get my mind rolling on how to decorate ours. And I think I found our crib!
5. Knowing that tonight is going to be a quiet night at home after a sort of busy week. Take out is a must.
6. Looking at pictures of Lulu from when she was a puppy. She was the cutest little furball I've ever seen. Seriously.
Even though my list is sure to be different from yours... I do hope that you take a minute today to think about what makes you happy.